Thursday, June 9, 2011

Has it really been that long?

I can't believe I haven't posted since January!!  I really must post more.  I've been busy working, taking care of my family - especially my DH who tore his MCL and broke the plateau of his tibia on Mothers Day!  Whew.  But I have made a few new things...

Mother's Day 2011

These are the 2 cards I made for Mother's Day, one for my mom and one for DH's.

Here is the inside:

I've also been crocheting! 

So many babies equals so many things to make!

This is a baby "cocoon" and hat I made for a wonderful band director.  I also made this sweater for her.  With it I gave her the booties and hat I had made & sent to India (see previous posts).  The family in India failed to pick up the package so it got sent back to me - sorry but I wasn't spending another $40 to send it back again.  So it was given to someone who will appreciate it.  
 
This sweater did NOT turn out as it should have.  The pattern was for a 3 month old -- this would fit a 4 year old!  When the pattern says to check your gauge you really should!!

Well I think that is all for today.  I almost have all the reorganizing done in my craft room (again) and hope to post pictures soon.

Thank you for reading!  Happy crafting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh I loveee your cards! and your crochet is just sooo pretty!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete