Saturday, October 9, 2010

Organization

I love organizing my craft supplies - sometimes I think I do it so I don't have to be creative.

This is a cart I purchased at Michaels - I can not remember what it was called nor can I find it on line, sorry.

As it comes the top is open - my DH cut a piece of shelving to fit the top so I can sit my Cricut on it.  This way when I want to use the Cricut I can just wheel it over to my desk and not have it sitting on the desk taking up space.

This is the inside of the top.  It comes with pieces of wood to make the storage areas how you want them set up.  I keep my Cricut stuff in here.

The bottom drawer holds my light table -- finally it has a home!  I've never had a nice safe place to put it before due to its size.

I used the extra 2 wood dividers from the top and a piece of foam board to make the sections on the right.  These hold my Gypsy and Cricut manual.  The left side has 2 acrylic boxes.  The top one holds extra pieces I cut out for future projects.  The bottom one has my embossing folders.
This is the last of the fabric drawers.  I made the sections using foam board - I've never worked with this stuff before but now I'm in love!  I could not find a container to hold the 6x12 paper I've precut for use with my Cricut and Big Shot but now I can easily store them here.  I have neutrals, warm and then cool colors.  The right side has 6x6 paper.

On one side of this cart there are 2 rods to store spools of ribbon.  Unfortunately the only ribbon I have on spools is my SU! ribbon and the hole in the center of these spools is to small for the rods.  I've opted to hang towels on them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment